Where do we ship to?
We ship to the United States and all Canadian provinces. Some remote locations may call for additional shipping charges.
What are your shipping rates?
Items will be shipped using FedEx, UPS or Canada Post.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team.
Delivery time is based on a simple calculation of order processing time and actual shipping time in business days. Please note that business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays in Canada and the United States.
Since most of the items are handmade processing time is typically 5 business days. Shipping time is typically 5 business days.
Made-to-order and oversized items may incur a delay in shipping as there will be special delivery requirements. This delay will be noted in the shipping details of your order.
Please note that we cannot ship items to a PO box number. If we are unable to complete the delivery of your order to the address provided, we will contact you within 48 hours after you place the order to verify the shipping information.
Are there any rules and restrictions I should know about?
Please be aware of the following:
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm, excluding holidays in Canada and the United States.
- Your order must be received and your credit card authorized by 1:00 p.m. EST or your order will not be processed until the following business day.
- Please note that we cannot ship items to a PO box number.
- Please allow for additional shipping and handling time for all made-to-order products (ex. Tables). These products are custom made and requires longer processing time.
- Delivery of oversized items directly to customers in some remote locations may not be possible or may incur additional delivery charges. In these instances, a customer service representative will contact you within 48 hours of placing your order to discuss the handling of your order.
- Please allow for additional shipping and handling time for all oversized products being shipped via a freight trucking company.
How can I tell if an item is unavailable?
If an item is unavailable on our site, it will be marked out of stock.
If you do not see the green “Add Item to Cart” box, the item is temporarily out of stock and cannot be ordered at that time.
For customizable items, the time of production is indicated in the description of the item.
If you have a question about an item’s availability, please contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com
Do you have any items that will have additional shipping charges?
Some of our merchandise requires additional shipping time and surcharges. These exceptions are noted on the product detail page for each applicable item (ex. Tables).
How are oversized items handled?
Due to their size and weight, oversized items must be shipped using a freight trucking company. Expedited shipping is not available, so they are therefore shipped via ground freight. Oversized items usually arrive 7-14 full business days after leaving our warehouse. If you have ordered other products, they will be shipped separately.
How are made to order items processed?
Since they are custom made, made-to-order items must be manufactured upon request. Manufacturing of these items means an additional processing time before they can be delivered. Made-to-order items usually take up to 21 full business days for delivery. If you have ordered other products, they will be shipped separately (ex. Tables).